Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mr. Jerry - The butter thief

It was Saturday night, I was awake till 1 AM watching TV. Heard some sound in the kitchen. when i checked it was a rat, searching for its favourite food - butter. I am fan of Tom and Jerry comic TV shows. Watching the fights between fun between the Tom and Jerry relax me from the day to day work pressure.


It was small and looks like Jerry. I thought of capturing its pictures. So, slowly left the kitchen with out making any sound like the Tom. Got my camera, did the required settings and start clicking the photos Jerry with my cam. 1 
I think its vision is not good. Even through, i moved pretty close, it didn't stopped the searching of yummy yummy butter.2

After a couple of tries, it finally find the butter. Slowly started lifting the plate above the butter bowl.
3 I don't wish Jerry to spoil the entire butter. So make it ran away and safely put the bowl in fridge.

3 comments:

இரவிசங்கரின் said...

nice photo and writings...

Anonymous said...

nice mamu............looking awesome

Mitr Friend said...

Fabulous photography!!!
And loved your sense of humour!!!

Tiruvarur Temple Tour - Part

4

Fashion Panache - My Green Shrug