Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beautiful Sun set @ Yelhanka railway station

My home trip always creates beautiful memories. It was Friday and I was late for the train. Board the BMTC bus and get down at NES stop, Yelhanka. Checked the time and I was scolding myself, why I didn’t started early. By the time I reached the Station, the Prashanthi express is on the platform. Running like hell and finally I reached the platform before the train moves... But, it is moving towards the Bangalore city not away from it.

I got confused and enquired the gang man who is repairing the track. He told that the train is late, it has to go to City central rail way station and then again come back to Yelhanka. Which will take at least another 3 hours... Then, I had been to nearby hotel for lunch. Done some office work until the laptop's battery drained out later started photography. The last 30 mins sunset was so beautiful. Thanks to the train for being late else I might have missed this beautiful sunset.

image

image

Some times late train will creates beautiful memories Smile with tongue outimage

image

image

Here is the complete set of pics

Beautiful Sun set @ Yelhanka railway station

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics sir...