Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Memories of the Engineering days

college governing bodies
DR. MOHAMMED VIZARATH RASOOL KHAN (CHAIRMAN/ FOUNDER FATHER/CHIEF PROMOTER)
The visioneer, who has given us a wonderful and beautiful platform to graduate and excel our skills.
MOHAMMED SAQIB RASOOL KHAN (VICE CHAIRMAN)
The man who made us know how a real leader should be and a person who proved all the proverbs of the hard work are true.
MOHAMMED AAZIB RASOOL KHAN (SECRETARY)
A person who taught us how to treat the other human being with his excellent nature and he is the person who really had made us feel proud being a Qubite.
DSCN0756
The Gurus who responsible for what we are today.msg2DSCN1121
Golden team of Quba
The sculptor's who carved us carefullymsg21msg22msg23msg24msg25msg26msg27msg28msg29msg210msg211New Foldermsg212New Folder (3)
E.CON.E (2003-2007)26jan07 038_EC.S. E (2003-2007)26jan07 040_EE.C.E (2003-2007)26jan07 044_E
C.S. E (2005-2009)
OgAAADk4hS4_7dbXuf-lFScVypwS--pd5HdbegQqkM6_q-PFPXnOQHPyg_-O374KRigj84JVHgIuKGl5a-mzfeN2POoAm1T1UOo9giAY4Ad91saFRLvIvNsmpwYn
CASMQuba (3)Quba (9)Quba (10)Quba (6) DSCN1234DSCN0406DSCN0432DSCN0731DSCN0730DSCN0377Wishing Chandra Mukhi should be back again with Lakah lakah lakah..r001-027DSCN1153-1_thumb[6] DSCN1274DSCN1261DSCN1273DSCN1258DSCN1085DSCN1086 DSCN1089DSCN1093DSCN1094DSCN1096Quba (8)
Miss you kavitha, god bless your soul.
 
SPM_A0207
Miss you Moses…God bless your soul..
2003 - 2007 batch 1st alumni meet (4th April 2010)@ CollegeDSC01845 DSC01847
 
Back to the college after a long time and happy to see our lecturers.100_0604Back to the days of first benches.. My class, my table and my place.100_0611A place with lot of histories and mysteries. Kasmur centre..100_0624
Industrial tourIndustrial tour - Bangalore - 11 Industrial tour - brindhavana gardens - 1 Hyderabad tour - Project workF1120002Golconda Fort tripF1120012Ocean park tripcollage_thumb[8]Quba (2)Seniors + Juniors in Kalavarahalli betta trek, BangaloreDSC03455_thumb[11] Recent Hyderabad trip DSCF9058
Memories from our friends

Sadik
RSA day 201085 Rafi , thanks a lot for posting this blog.Really i would like to appreciate you from the  bottom of my heart for collecting not only the photos but to make us  memorize  those wonderful days of Life. Still i feel that i came out from college  a few days back,but when turn around and see its 4 years passed away. Friends..... missing you a lot.By the help of social community sites few of us are in contact. Hope remaining will be in touch.

Shoaib Ahmed
image God Given One CHANCE to see Beautiful engineering Days..Really I'm emotional....Thanks for sharing Brother.

Veera Chandra
a Thank you dude.. i just have gone back to our golden days for a while.. :)

Annish Hussain
a Hi, Rafi i am very happy to get my memories back at first, I need to thank you for your work and hope you will maintain the same. Sometimes, I really feel that I am just in college. How good it will be if we get those days back? I have no words to talk about this. Really, I am very very happy. Thanks once again, "MISS YOU ALL"

Khamuruddin
a  Its Very Nice to See the Sweet Memories , & very sad to digest that two of them are away from our lives ....Hope all are doing Good, I Missed the event of get to gather in the college , but recently in jan , i went to the college & i met lectures and few friends of us. Especially , Umar Farooq did not got me and he is asking who are you, what do you want .....
Thanks to Rafi 4 Good Work ...

Siraj Ahmed
a Really I'm emotional....Thanks for sharing Dear. So Sweet to see you all

Kumar sir
a 2003 – 2007 batch was energetic , was involved in every of the academic aspects and it is identical of all others. You people are good  in studies and everyone got settled in good jobs.

Jameer Basha
DSCF9057 I'm very happy to see you all again after 4 yrs. I hope we will meet again in future and waiting for those days. Bcoz of These Photos, Recollecting the memories of college days due to RAFI's blog . Rafi, you done great work for all. Carry on..........LOL

Abdul Azeem
a Hey Rafi, you made my days colorful. Whenever i thought of college day i have source to be happy again. East or West Quba (2003-2007) batch is best.
Shameena
DSC06230Hey nice work done by you. Thank you for the memories. Its really a appreciated work
Yassen
DSCF9064 When ever, i see the pictures in the blog, i really felt like I am in college right now. I never forget the college campus, college days, friends, lecturers, librarians, PT sir and security guards Raju, moses). I really thankful to all for making my 4 years as golden days.
 
Rafi.. If I start speaking about college and people, your blog will full Smile.  How can I appreciate you buddy? you proved yourself. GOD JOB man...
Mukthiyar
muk I was just watching the blog, it is very nice. It will be good, if all our batch mates meet once.
Baji babu
DSCN0681 Thanks a lot Rafi for sharing the Engineering days.... It takes every one back to college life(Now every one busy with their works). Its all happened with your great work....
Vikram Reddy
vikram Its Very Nice to See the Sweet Memories  and very sad to digest that three of them are away from our lives ...
Sunil Kumar
100_0705 Hi Rafi, Good one. It’s nice to see every one, remembered our college days and enjoyable bus journey while coming to college. Hey try to keep the Tour photo's as we enjoyed a lot in that trip.Thanks for sharing the blog. Hi Friends, How are Youuuu? We thought we will meet once in our college, last but the program is not success. But where ever you are, try to remember the old days and the funny things we all did. All the Best for your Bright Future
Hijaz Ali
hijaz Hai everyone.... I feel very nostalgic today when i saw these pictures and the comments everyone gave here. I appreciate Rafi for maintaining such a nice blog and he is such a nice guy coping up with all the friends at all times even he is busy with all his personal stuff.... Keep rocking guys and rafi nuvvu keka ra...
Jitendra
jiten Jealousy..... the first thing to hit my mind while seeing the photos, second thought makes me to invent a time machine, get back to my time and have our own collection too.Its really a wonderful collection of the good old days which cannot be relived once again.I had all those moments of our time reeled to my eyes.. Thanks for the memories rewind and hope you people rock the same way. All the best..
Md Yaseen
 To Rafi Rafi... to be frank you are really doing great job buddy... You are putting your great effort to make us memorize our college days.. I really appreciate your great effort to create & Share this beautiful blog with us... MISS YOU ALL....
Yaser Naveed
DSCN0903 Fantastic job Rafi Mamu, i am fan of you regarding this, you are the only one who keep in touch with all and make everyone remember the sweet memories.Thanks
Jilani
jilani I am very thankful to everyone who are part of this activity. Its really good to see my college and my lecturers, because of whom we are like this today. Thanks a lot, great work. Keep going.
 
Mahaboob Basha
Mahaboob Basha (2)Hi, Dude It's Great effort from your side. thank you for posting those memories . Rafi Rocks
 
Wahid Khan
DSC00154
Hello every body....After watching this blog I had a quick recap of all our 4 year’s journey in the college...from classes to canteen, tours to twists, bunking's to barriers.....Good job Rafi...
RAFI === ROCK

Mastan Vali
2Hey Dude, Thanks for the Sweet memories Of my life.They were so sweet, so lovely,So memorable.

Asif Hussian
asif
wow....after a long time there is a continuous smile on my face...while seeing this photos.... Engineering days are best part of my life....thanks for sharing this photos..
 
Kiran
DSC00360
Very beautiful moments of life..Specious and wonderful photos shared by Rafi..Thank you and hats off to the moments...
 
Vinay
aHi dude, you did a great job. Engineering days are best part of my life. I remember everything until my last minute of life. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Aslam

DSCN1094_thumb[4]Its quite Interesting to watch back to the (G)Olden days of our Life.

Jaheer

jaheer Hi this is Jaheer.. coolguy.. I am lucky for having all of you as  friends.. I never forgot my college days.. I thank god for that and i wish u all the best... My special thanks to Mohammed Rafi, who did outstanding effort for making all friends together and in touch..   love you Rafi..

Yassen

100_0536Hi friends good to see that Rafi is making us to remember our valuable and unforgettable college days. Thanks you for this Rafi. I feel happy that most of our friends are well settled and i wish all our friends to be happy and I wish all the best to everyone.

Archana

P106Hi friendsSmile........after seeing this blog i recollected happy moments in our college and golden days of my life.I am very thankful to everyone who had supported me in every aspects.I am very much happy after seeing this blog and i am sharing this to everyone of my batch and finally I'd never afford someone as great as you RAFI ANNA...Smile

Yasin Ahammad

a

Quba Rocks.
Really Missing Those Days
Very Happy Moments
Never Come Again In Life

Basheer Ahmed

O my god really its rocking Quba
Rafi thank u dude its amazing
I never ever forget this days
I AM VERY PROUD TO BE THE PART OF QUBA
Thanks to Quba n friends to made me proud,
Take care, Have a nice journey, love u all
ALLAHAFEEZ

14 comments:

کђσαιв คђα๓є∂.˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ said...

God Given One CHANCE to see Beautiful engineering Days..
Really I'm emotional....
Thanks for sharing Brother.

Anonymous said...

woww....
after a long time there is a continous smile on my face...while seeing this photos....
engg days are best part of my life.....
thanks for sharing this photos..

Shadik said...

Rafi , thanks a lot for posting this blog.Really i would like to appreciate you from the bottom of my heart for collecting not only the photos but to make us memorize those wonderful days of Life.

Still i feel that i came out from college a few days back,but when turn around and see its 4 years passed away.

Friends..... missing you a lot.By the help of social community sites few of us are in contact. Hope remaining will be in touch.

Annish hussain shaik said...

Hi,rafi i am very happy to get my memories back and i am very thankful to you to do so i appreciate for yor work i really thanks from my bottom of heart .....!
How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?

i hope u will conduct more and more feature programs in scene to make all our friends get together ...Inshallah hope good and we together make this programs come success, i hope u got my point i want again to come my friends on one bunch to share their opinions and hope this like they solve their problems tooooo

Annish hussain shaik said...

Hi,Rafi
I am very happy to get my memories back ...I am heart fully thank for you to get my good movements back
i hope you will update more and more photos and collected data to share with us,thanks thanks once again..!

How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
thinking of golden days and missing you all guys...

kami said...

Its Very Nice to See the Sweet Memories , & very sad to digest that two of them are away from our lives ....

Hope all are doing Good, I Missed the event of get to gether in the college , but recently in jan , i went to the college & i met lectures and few friends of us

Especially , Umar Farooq did not got me and he is asking who are you, what do u want .....

Thanks to Rafi 4 Good Work ...

sirajahmed said...

Really I'm emotional....Thanks for sharing Dear.......... So Sweet to see you all

Unknown said...

Hi Rafi, Good one it is nice to see very one and also remembered our college days and enjoyed in buses while coming to college daily.
Hey try to keep the Tour photo's also we enjoyed alot in that trip.
Thanks for the blog.
Hi Friends How are Youuuuuu?
We thought we will meet once in our college last but the program is not success.
But where ever try to remember the old days and the funny thinks we all did.
All the Best for your Bright Future

Cheer's
Ch Sunil Kumar
9885254460

HIjaz said...

Hai everyone....
I feel very nostalgic today when i saw these pics and the comments everyone gave here.
I appreciate rafi for maintaining such a nice blog and he is such a nice guy coping up with all the frends at all times even he is busy with all his personal stuff....

Keep rocking guys and rafi nuvvu keka ra...
-allahhafiz
Hijaz ali shaik

Unknown said...

Hello every body....After watching this blog I had a quick recap of all our 4yr journey in the college...from classes to canteen, tours to twists, bunkings to barriers.....Good job rafi...
RAFI === ROCK

Unknown said...

Hello every body....After watching this blog I had a quick recap of all our 4yr journey in the college...from classes to canteen, tours to twists, bunkings to barriers.....Good job rafi...
RAFI === ROCK

archana korrapati said...

Hi friends........after seeing this blog i recollected happy moments in our college and golden days of my life.I am very thankful to everyone who had supported me inevery aspects.I am very much happy after seeing this blog and i am sharing this to everyone of my batch and finally I'd never afford someone as great as you RAFI ANNA....:-))

Yasin Ahammad.Shaik said...

Quba Rocks.

Really Missing Those Days

Very Happy Moments

Never Come Again In Life

>>>>>>>Yasin<<<<<<<<

Unknown said...

O my god really its rocking Quba

Rafi thank u dude its amazing

I never ever forget this days

I AM VERY PROUD TO BE THE PART OF QUBA

Thanks to Quba n friends to made me proud,

Takecare, Have a nice journey, love u all

ALLAHAFEEZ